2. Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Emma McNamee and can be contacted at email@example.com
3. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of personal data that we either collect or process, be it through direct communication, through our website(s) or via email. ReVamp is committed to upholding the principles of the GDPR and all personal data will be held in accordance with the regulation.
4. In terms of core business activity, ReVamp is a Data Processor, processing the personal data of customers in order to provide quotes, referral and place orders with third party suppliers.
5. ReVamp only processes personal data to fulfil our obligation in respect of facilitating a quote, referral or order, making no further use of the personal data without express prior permission.
5.1. Information we collect from you comes from the way you engage with us, for example by:
5.1.1. Filling in forms or making a general enquiry via our website.
5.1.2. Requesting a quote or referral via our website.
5.1.3. Corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise.
5.2. Information we collect when you engage with us for any of the purposes described above may include, for example:
5.2.1. Your name, email address, delivery address, billing address and phone number.
5.2.2. Your marketing preferences.
5.2.3. Information about your requirements or enquiry.
6. We use information held about you in the following ways:
6.1. For internal record keeping, account creation and financial reconciliation.
6.2. To provide quotes, referrals and place orders.
6.3. To carry out our obligations arising from the processing of your quotes, referrals or orders.
6.4. To provide the services you request from us, and contacting you in the course of providing these services.
6.5. To send promotional information to you about our services and products, with your consent.
7. In most cases we will need to share the information you provide to us with third party suppliers to fulfil your request. By providing ReVamp with your personal data, you are giving us permission to give these details to the relevant supplier(s), solely for the purpose of facilitating a quote, referral or order and therefore carrying out our obligation to you. Your personal data will never be sold, given, rented or traded to others except for fulfilment of your request. The personal data you provide to us may only otherwise be shared with and processed by:
7.1. Any third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings.
7.2. If we are under a duty to disclose your personal data to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations.
7.3. Our own professional advisors to meet our audit and financial responsibilities.
8. Unless we are required or permitted by law to hold on to your information for a specific retention period, we will:
8.1. Store your information on our systems for a period of seven years following completion of a quote, referral or order.
8.2. Delete your information if it is no longer necessary for us to retain it, e.g. if our business focus changes.
8.3. Dispose of your information subject to 7.1 and 7.2 in a secure manner.
9. ReVamp will take all reasonable steps to ensure reliability of its employees who have access to personal data of customers.
10. We endeavour to keep your information protected by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures to guard against unauthorised or unlawful processing or accidental loss. However, whilst we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your information which is transmitted to us via any website, email or other online connection.
11. You have rights under data protection law to (upon written request):
11.1. Access a copy of your personal data that we hold.
11.2. Have your personal information rectified if it is incorrect or incomplete.
11.3. Ask us to delete your personal information, provided we are not required to retain this for legal or financial purposes.
11.4. Ask us to restrict usage of your personal information.
Please note that if you request us to restrict usage of your personal data, we may not be able to provide the services initially requested.
12. When making a Subject Access Request, this must be made in writing to ReVamp’s DPO and provide enough information to help ReVamp locate the data required.
13. If you consider our usage of your personal information to be unlawful, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), for further information see www.ico.org.uk
14. If ReVamp receives a complaint, notice, request or communication relating to the processing of personal data, or our compliance with GDPR, we commit to act within the specified timescales set out in the regulation and take the necessary steps to assist.